The British Institutes has originated from the School of Career, London in association with The British Institute of Commerce, The British Institute of Engineering Technology (BIET), London, was established in India in 1935, with a passion for excellence in education, British Institute has shaped careers of millions of students in its 85 years of existence.
Now The British Institutes is spreading its wings to facilitate aspirants with Online Live classes anywhere in this World. We have a wide range of online courses for Language Teaching, Computers and Competitive Classes to access our online courses anywhere and anytime.
The USPs of joining The British Institutes BI-Online Classes: -
- Live Online and interactive classes unlike other boring online recorded classes
- Very Old and trusted brand in teaching languages, computers and competitive classes
- Only Brand to give you HYBRID Model of teaching (Online and Offline mixed classes)
- Pioneer in Vocational Courses Since 1935
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certified organisation
- After completion of courses with us the Students will be assessed by a CEFR based methodology, BEST (British English Spoken Test) and shall receive a Candidate report
- English Language Club
- Online Mock Test, Evaluation and Certification for all Courses
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- A Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme
- Authorized TOFEL Registration Centre
- Foreign Language Courses like - GERMAN, FRENCH and SPANISH
- One-point Solution for Language Training, Computer Education and Govt. Job Preparation Institution
The benefits of joining BI-Online Classes are as below: -
- The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented disruption for the global health and development community. Social distancing has been a learning from this pandemic and nothing can be better to study safely from home than to study in a study centre will other students with unknown hygiene factors not only now but for future also
- Accessible Any Time, Anywhere-As required, it's a Classroom on your Phone/Tab/Computer. No Time constraints, accessible across all time zones, No Location constraints, accessible across all cities
- No need to go anywhere which save your time on travelling, energy, money and it is environment friendly too.
- Cost effective and affordable
- Choice of group or individual classes
- Access to a varied pool of best experienced teachers available across the globe unlike small town students getting local teachers to teach
- Online tutorials are recorded which helps you to revise the class and opportunity to see the missed class also
We have a blend of One to one, Group Classes and Hybrid model classes as below:-
- Private Tutor: - One-on-one Classes with an English Expert Tutor who will personalise your requirements and teach you accordingly.
- Group Study: - Learn with other students anytime, anywhere where you will get better chance of group interaction and activities to improve your learnings.
- Group Hybrid Classes: - Here you will be given the combination and facilities of taking Online classes as Group study and in-person coaching at your nearest Authorised Study Centre of The British Institutes for traditional classroom teaching.
You just need to have an Android or IOS based mobile phone /Tablet to take the class with a 4G connection. The software link to take the classes are given to you which can be easily downloaded. However if you take the classes from a PC (Recommended: Pentium IV, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard disk, and Sound Card), a Headset, a broad band internet connection with a minimum speed of 512kbps, a web cam (optional) and a writing pad (optional) , the ouput will be much better.
Yes, you can enrol for multiple classes at any point in time.
You are advised to have a UPS attached to your PC to avoid interruptions due to power failures or keep your mobile phone / tab charged before joining a class.
Sorry to say, but fees once paid is not refundable nor transferable.
Once the student is enrolled for taking The British Institutes Online classes, he /she has to follow these points as Terms and Conditions and abide by :-
- After the finalization of time and dates, the rescheduling of classes will not be entertained and it will remain unaltered till the end of the course. As an exception, we may arrange for Group session, if it is available.
- Due to force majeure any session can be cancelled by The British Institutes and the same will be compensated accordingly by us.
- The rescheduling of Private class due to network issues of the participants/students will be allowed for one session only against approved request from the participants/students.
- The rescheduling of Group classes due to network issues of the participants/students will be allowed for one session only against approved request from more than 50% of the participants/students of that particular batch.
- To cancel the session due to unavoidable situation the candidate must inform in advance with proper justification otherwise the management of The British Institutes will treat it as a “session completed” and the same will be deducted from the total no. of session to be given by The British Institutes.
- In case of Group session, the management will not allow any rescheduling of session other than the case mentioned in point no. 4.
- If any student is absent without proper justification for three consecutive classes, his/her studentship will be cancelled. You have to take re-admission to continue the classes.
- Students will be informed for the first two classes about joining the class on time. In case a student does not join the session on time, we will not keep reminding them about the same and the prefixed timing will be treated as “session completed”
- The terms and conditions of use, as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of The British Institutes and its management reserves all rights.
- In case of any dispute, The British Institutes’ management decision is final.